It’s the end of your workday and the clock is ticking … how will you spend your final minutes in that cubicle? Why not do something productive with your time? Why not catch up on the day that was in Red Bull soccer?
From bruised ego’s to juggling strikers, there were a lot of things happening in and around the world of Red Bull.
Here is a roundup of all the Red Bulls news you need before you call it a day…
1) Michael Ballack’s agent Michael Becker holds back no punches on Red Bull’s general manager Erik Soler in this Goal.com exclusive. Claiming the team has already promised the world to Stephen Ireland, and that Soler is “clueless” for going after the lesser known Irishman, Becker unleashes his fury to the press in this unique piece. A MUST read.
2) The latest Chris Heck Mailbag is up on the New York Red Bulls homepage. A few softball questions and some light sniping in this one. Again, a good read.
5) INJURY/ROSTER UPDATE: The Red Bulls were off today, but expect Wilman Conde to get some practice in with the team this week. Teemu Tainio picked up a heavy bruise on his ankle during the RSL match. Rafa Marquez will also make his return after serving out his two game suspension stemming from last years infraction against the LA Galaxy during the conference semifinals.
6) My latest on SBI focuses on the Red Bulls and their search for identity. Check out what Backe, Solli, Keel and the gang had to say post game.
7) AND FINALLY … perhaps the biggest news of the day … Hans Backe TRENDS on TWITTER.
History has truly been made …